I look forward to meeting you in person and helping your business reach more people using Facebook Marketing Campaigns.
I will be reaching out shortly to schedule a call to go over the details of your project.
I recommend you take a look at the questions below before our call. They will help us define your perfect client and where we can look for similar audiences in preparation for the workshop
I’m available to you at your convenience at email@example.com
Always at your service,
3910 Chapman St
San Diego, CA 92110
- What geographic region will most buyers come from?
- Ages of your customers/clients?
- What are some of the interests they share? Ex: working out, eating well, outdoors sports, etc.
- What’s your revenue percent growth year-over-year?
- Where do you want to be at the end of 2018?
- Name your 5 top best seller products
- What are some of their demographics? Married, ages, job titles, income, etc.
- What percentage of your attendees buy online vs. phone?
- Do you sell through distributors, or other partners, associations, health systems, referral sources?
- What is your price bracket? Ex: A company may sell services with prices from $100 to $10,000 dollars.
- Do you sell on EBAY?
- What is your sales conversion rate?
- Can you offer a discount on your current price for a limited time?
- What are your top 5 competitors? Ex: those events your attendees would choose over your conference like IHRSA [http://hub.ihrsa.org/ihrsa-2018]
- Do you have a customer/client/vendor appreciation award at the conference?