Social Media Experience Workshop
APRIL 24-25 – SAN DIEGO
What is the Social Media Experience?
The social media experience is the result of a series of activities online designed to recognize and understand emotions. Emotion triggers engagement resulting in deeper relationships with customers. Learn how to leverage emotion in social media marketing to identify and create new audiences outside your networks, raise brand awareness, and conversions. Companies that integrate social media into their brand experience gain a significant advantage over their competitors, which translates into stronger growth, and dominant positions in their markets.
This intimate workshop is designed for the marketing leader looking to find and target new audiences. During these 2 days you’ll learn our 6 Point Formula to increase awareness, drive more traffic to your sites, increase repeat purchase, boost revenue, and profitability. You’ll learn how to use emotional intelligence to connect with audiences at different levels; how to use social video marketing to attract and build new audiences; and you’ll plan, create, set up and launch a Facebook marketing campaign here on site!
What Others Are Saying About This Workshop
What Sets Our Workshop Apart?
Our 6-Point Formula
What You’ll Learn
- Create deeper and stronger relationships with your customers – Learn and understand the importance of Emotional Intelligence and how to apply it to challenge audience behaviors, increase engagement, and make better-informed marketing decisions.
- Develop and use compelling video content – Video on a landing page can increase conversions by 80% or more. Learn how to produce an effective social marketing video to raise awareness, and, ultimately, find more customers.
- Apply our 6-Point Formula to find more customers on social – Learn our method for creating, implementing, and executing your own Facebook Marketing campaigns. This portion of the workshop will empower your company to increase awareness, interest, and improve conversions.
- Improve the effectiveness of your website – 70-80% of people research a company online BEFORE visiting the business or making a purchase with them. Learn tactics you can implement to improve your website user engagement.
79% of Americans use Facebook.
There are over 65 million businesses using Facebook Pages as their main social media marketing hub and only 10% use Facebook marketing campaigns. Your Facebook page is your brand’s first impression. And you know what they say about first impressions. It’s exactly like your company website. It requires the same level of attention and detail. Having your basic business information like address, phone number, and a clever Cover image is not enough. During this workshop you will plan, implement, and launch your own Facebook marketing campaign from your laptop.
Each attendee receives a copy of the book Emotional Intelligence 2.0 by Travis Bradberry and Jean Greaves.
Exclusive Mastermind Group
Membership into our exclusive Facebook group where expert marketers answer questions, share advice, & connect.
Webinar Support and Q&A
Access to 2 webinars designed to support your campaigns with a live Q&A session.
Day 1 – Morning – Start Time 9:00AM PAC
Using Emotional Intelligence to create deeper and stronger relationships with your followers, fans, customers, clients, vendors. How to layout, develop, and use compelling video content to tell stories and increase attraction.
Day 1 – Afternoon – End Time 5:00PM PAC
Applying our a 6-Point Formula to find more customers on social media. Formulating strategy and setting objectives.
Day 2 – Morning – Start Time 9:00AM PAC
Applying our a 6-Point Formula to find building audiences and preparing your creative.
Day 2 – Afternoon – End Time 4:00PM PAC
Set up, implement, and launch Facebook marketing campaign.
Are You The Right Candidate for This Workshop?
Not everyone is the right candidate for this workshop as we will be launching a live campaign from your own laptops. These are the pre-requirements necessary to attend this class:
- Admin access to your brand Facebook Page
Admin access to Facebook Ads Manager
Have a credit card set up for the budget we’ll use during the launch.
- Access to a $100 budget to use on your card
A clear understanding of who your customers are
Have a video or image prepared ahead for your advertisement
- Read the book Emotional Intelligence 2.0 by Travis Bradberry and Jean Greaves and take the EQ appraisal.
Most popular attendee roles:
- Director of Marketing
- Managing Partner
- Operations Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Director
- PPC Manager
- Marketing Consultant
- Social Media Marketing Manager
- Email Marketer
- eCommerce Marketing Manager
- Brand Manager
- Paid Media Specialist
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Social Media Coordinator
- Social Media Strategist
Meet Your Instructor
My name is Daveeed and this story begins in the summer of 2008 when I got hired to produce, sell, and market national public events. Highly motivated, I set out to show my new boss I was the best decision she had ever made. While confident in my sales skills, I was not confident in my marketing abilities. Full transparency: I was pretty afraid about how I was going to pull this off. An event that began with 200 attendees became the summit of the Customer Service Revolution in America, and the #1 platform that has given me the best results and successes remains Facebook.
I want to share with you everything I learned. All my secrets, success stories, and pitfalls you may want to avoid. How activities online can be used to create emotion which triggers engagement, and results in deeper and stronger relationships with your customers and followers.
I look forward to working with you and in the meantime, with any questions, please call me at 619-990-0062 or fill out the form below. I’ll get back to you right away.
Always at your service,
3910 Chapman St., Suite C
San Diego, CA 92110
The Dana on Mission Bay
1710 W Mission Bay Dr, San Diego, CA 92109
Phone: (619) 222-6440
San Diego International (SAN)
33225 N Harbor Dr
San Diego, CA 92101