The Social Media Experience Workshop
JANUARY 9-10, 2019 | SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA
Learn to use social media to build stronger relationships and grow your business. Register Today!
What is the Social Media Experience?
The social media experience is the result of a series of activities online designed to use emotion to create deeper and stronger relationships with your customers and followers and expand your social network. Companies that integrate social media with their customer experience gain a significant advantage over their competitors, which translates into stronger growth, and dominant positions in their markets.
After a decade using social media marketing to promote products and services successfully, Daveeed Wagner brings you this unique Social Media Experience Workshop, in San Diego, California this January 9-10, 2019, where he’ll share all his secrets, success stories, and pitfalls to avoid wasting time, effort, and money.
During this workshop you’ll learn a system to increase brand awareness, drive more traffic to your business, resulting in repeat business and more revenue. You’ll learn how to use emotional intelligence to connect with others, video to attract and build new audiences, Facebook to target and advertise your services, and webpage optimization to convert visitors more effectively. At the end of the workshop you’ll have the confidence to excel as a social media marketer in any industry, and the “know-how” to train others.
What Sets Our Workshop Apart?
Our 6-Point Formula
What You’ll Learn
- Create deeper and stronger relationships with your customers – Learn and understand the importance of Emotional Intelligence and how to apply it to challenge audience behaviors, increase engagement, and make better-informed marketing decisions.
- Develop and use compelling video content – Video on a landing page can increase conversions by 80% or more. Learn how to produce an effective social marketing video to raise awareness, and, ultimately, find more customers.
- Apply our 6-Point Formula to find more customers on social – Learn our method for creating, implementing, and executing your own Facebook Marketing campaigns. This portion of the workshop will empower your company to increase awareness, interest, and improve conversions.
- Improve the effectiveness of your website – 70-80% of people research a company online BEFORE visiting the business or making a purchase with them. Learn tactics you can implement to improve your website user engagement.
79% of Americans use Facebook.
There are over 65 million businesses using Facebook Pages as their main social media marketing hub and only 10% use Facebook marketing campaigns. Your Facebook page is your brand’s first impression. And you know what they say about first impressions. It’s exactly like your company website. It requires the same level of attention and detail. Having your basic business information like address, phone number, and a clever Cover image is not enough. During this workshop you will plan, implement, and launch your own Facebook marketing campaign from your laptop.
Each attendee receives a copy of the book Emotional Intelligence 2.0 by Travis Bradberry and Jean Greaves.
Exclusive Mastermind Group
Membership into our exclusive Facebook group where expert marketers answer questions, share advice, & connect.
Webinar Support and Q&A
Access to 2 webinars designed to support your campaigns with a live Q&A session.
Day 1 – Morning
Using Emotional Intelligence to create deeper and stronger relationships with your followers, fans, customers, clients, vendors.
Day 1 – Afternoon
How to layout, develop, and use compelling video content to tell stories and increase attraction.
Day 2 – Morning
Applying our a 6-Point Formula to find more customers on social media.
Day 2 – Afternoon
Improve the effectiveness of your website
This is important. We will be doing a campaign live from your laptops so you’ll need some preparation:
- Read the book Emotional Intelligence 2.0 by Travis Bradberry and Jean Greaves.
- Take the EQ test that comes with th book.
- Have a Facebook Page
- Set up your Facebook Ads Manager and a method of payment (not a Facebook profile). Learn more.
- Have a clear understanding of who your customers are.
- Have a video for your advertisement.
- Have a $100 budget ready to use on your card.
Best Western Plus Island Palms Hotel & Marina – San Diego, California
2051 Shelter Island Dr, San Diego, CA 92106
A waterfront Shelter Island locale, at the heart of San Diego’s Hawaiian isle, the Best Western Island Palms Hotel & Marina delivers a relaxing, peaceful refuge for today’s traveler. Spacious guest rooms and suites, caring service, and thoughtful touches complement a central location, close to San Diego’s major attractions. Stay minutes from SeaWorld, Old Town, Balboa Park, and the San Diego Zoo. Walking, jogging, and biking paths along the bay are right outside our front door, along with an array of shops and restaurants. Enjoy resort style amenities, tennis courts, pools and island inspired accommodations with full kitchens, sofa sleepers, and complimentary Wi-Fi. The California coast is calling. Prepare for your next great escape.
For reservations call: (619) 222-0561. And mention the “social experience workshop” for special room rate.
Meet Your Instructor
My name is Daveeed and this story begins in the summer of 2008 when I got hired to produce, sell, and market national public events. Highly motivated, I set out to show my new boss I was the best decision she had ever made. While confident in my sales skills, I was not confident in my marketing abilities. Full transparency: I was pretty afraid about how I was going to pull this off. Fast forward 10 years and the #1 platform that has given me the best results and successes throughout my career remains Facebook.
I want to share with you everything I learned. All my secrets, success stories, and pitfalls you may want to avoid.
I look forward to working with you and in the meantime, with any questions, please fill out the form below and I’ll get back to you right away.
Always at your service,