Why Are You Seeing More Companies Using Social Video Marketing?
People spend on average 2.6x more time on pages with video than without. A video on a landing page can increase conversions by 80% or more. We tell your story using video to capture attention at an emotional level. Our video work is designed for your website and social media and we have worked on demo and sizzle reels for keynote speakers, trailers, and teasers. If you are a service professional, an attorney, even a dentist, having a welcome video is essential to showcase your brand’s personality. It doesn’t matter what else is on your website, today’s reality is that an effective video tells your story better, and faster.
Our Work Speaks For Itself
8 Video Marketing Ideas to Grow Your Business Fast.
As a hopeless film nut myself, I have used video throughout my career to market keynote speakers, conferences, seminars, services, and products.
- Stay true to who you are. Whether you’re funny or dull, people will read insincere content. Tell your story. Everyone has a story worth telling.
- Get to the point fast. People are looking for solutions to their problems. Be clear and concise.
- Always include a call-to-action. Examples: sign-up, register, learn more, join my network, etc.
- Use closed captioning and subtitling. Videos are not always viewed with audio, and you don’t want to your viewers to just pass you up on a social media news feed.
- Invest in the basics. A lavalier microphone, a camera, a diva light, and tripod, can cost under $500.
- Films are 50 percent visual and 50 percent sound. License good music online from royalty free providers and pay for it. Fee music is free for a reason. Here’s an example in iTunes of an album I used recently.
- Post you videos not once but many times. Do it across all channels – YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN, embed in a blog post, a newsletter.
- Happy clients are your best advocates. Record and use their success stories to inspire others to take action.
Subscribe to our Facebook Page to receive DAILY marketing ideas to grow your business.