79% of Americans use Facebook.
There are over 65 million businesses using Facebook Pages as their main social media marketing hub and only 10% use Facebook marketing campaigns. Your Facebook page is your brand’s first impression. And you know what they say about first impressions. It’s exactly like your company website. It requires the same level of attention and detail. Having your basic business information like address, phone number, and a clever Cover image is not enough. But don’t take my word…these are the reasons why businesses put emphasis on Facebook:
- Facebook is the new 800 pound Gorilla. It drives the largest share of social media traffic to businesses.
- Facebook offers a deeper engagement between businesses and their fans.
- Nearly 50% of Americans say Facebook is their biggest influencer on buying decisions.
1marketingidea will help you reach new target audiences using Facebook Marketing campaigns. These advertising platforms have transformed marketing and we’re here to help you make sense of it all. We specialize on driving traffic to your website by placing media buys. With over a decade immersed in Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIN, we bring a different perspective, and new ideas on how to improve your ROI. See examples:
1marketingidea Provides The Following Facebook Marketing Services…
Facebook is the marketing platform that can help your business exponentially as it enables interacting with existing clients, as well as prospect customers in a better way. This service is the best value if you are looking to make a great impression in the next 30 days. Your single monthly payment will give you the following:
- Facebook Page Creation and Optimization.
- Preparing a strategy.
- Creating Facebook Advertisements.
- Prepare and Implement Campaign.
- Launch and review.
- Measure and improve your ROI.
How to Create a Website Custom Audience on Facebook?
I’ve received a number of questions about creating a website custom audience on Facebook since I touched on the topic in a previous episode of our Facebook series 1 Marketing Idea under 3 Minutes.
While a custom audience can be created from an existing list of customers, you can also create one from all users who have visited your website using a Facebook Pixel tracking code.
The Hilton Anatole in Texas
I received an email from a conference I’ll be attending in Texas. The Hilton Anatole in Texas is the host hotel. So I clicked through the link to the Hilton Anatole site to learn more about the hotel’s amenities and to book my stay. NOTE: I did not book my stay successfully (see image below).
Once finished I went to my Facebook News Feed and I noticed I was immediately served an ad from the hotel on my Facebook News Feed (see image below).
Creating a Website Custom Audience on Facebook
Here’s how it works:
- Go to your Facebook Ads Manager
- Then click on Tools
- Find the column titled Measure and Report and click on Pixels
- Then click on Add Data Source and a pop up will give you 3 options on how to install the code
- Depending on your skill level you can do this alone or send it to your web person
- Once the Pixel is on your site create a Facebook campaign from your Company Page.
- The type of campaign you select is called “Traffic”
- When you get to the ad creation portion, you’ll see your pixel at the bottom
- Finally, Run the campaign
We Are A Zero Risk Company: Nothing To Lose.
Even if you have a marketing plan that’s working great, you owe it to yourself to look for new ideas, and strategies on how to market your services better through different marketing channels. Contact us today at 619-990-0062 for a free consult or fill out the form below with any questions and we’ll answer the same business day.