The Experience Begins With Your Website.
Your website is your Letter of Introduction. Studies show that between 70-80% of people research a company online BEFORE visiting the business or making a purchase with them. What is Your Website Saying About You? At 1marketingidea we focus on creative website design for mobile first, using responsive designs so you make a strong first impression on any device. We also provide artistic direction to maintain consistency and improve the user experience (UX). Our objective is to deliver the right message, without sacrificing creativity, fun or authenticity. Here’s an example of our work: https://jackmackey.net
Shifting the focus on experience translates into brand loyalty and increases perceived value. Website design is no longer just about looks but also about driving engagement and sharing stories.
4 Ways To Improve Your Website User Engagement
1 – Capture Hot Leads With Online Forms
Also called lead-forms these come in all different shapes and sizes. Most email marketing applications like Constant Contact, MailChimp or Infusion Soft have them. You can customize these forms to collect as little or as much information as you deem relevant. For example: collecting their website, familiarizes you with their industry, and prepares you for a follow up call. Always include a lead source field to keep track of your marketing efforts. A SalesForce study found that companies that excel at lead nurturing generate 50 percent more sales-ready leads at 33 percent lower cost. Check out this effective example we used at The DiJulius Group, THE authority on Customer Experience Consulting.
Two things to keep in mind when creating your online forms:
• Include the right number of fields, remove unnecessary fields.
• Have a strong call-to-action. 72% of B2B marketers don’t have any calls-to-action on their interior pages. Don’t be shy and tell them what to do next: Subscribe.
2 – Reduce Number of Visitors Lost with A Mobile Friendly Design
Go ahead, look at your website on your mobile device. If it isn’t mobile friendly, you’ll see the full-size website shrunk down to fit on the small screen of a mobile phone. Nearly 8 in 10 customers would stop engaging with content that doesn’t display well on their device – SWEOR. Plus more than half of visitors leave a page if they’re forced to wait longer than 3 seconds.
There are now more mobile internet users than desktop internet users – 3.5 billion global mobile Internet users as of August 2017 spending an estimated 5 hours a day on their mobile devices. If your website looks bad on a mobile device, you are losing customers. Ask yourself:
• Is the site easy to navigate?
• Is the font easy to read and are the pictures the right size?
• Does it have an intro or welcome video?
3 – Connect With Your Audience Using Video Marketing
Storytelling and live streaming on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube is now part of most strategic marketing plans. When it comes to user engagement social video generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined – SmallBizTrends.
Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users. And HubSpot reports that 39% of business decision-makers contact a vendor after viewing a branded video. Here are 8 video marketing ideas you can implement at your company to increase user engagement.
Here’s a sample a marketing video we use to impress upon our viewers the importance of social media in the customer experience and finding more customers.
4 – Nurture Your Database with Email Newsletters
Writing and sending newsletters enables you to maintain top-of-mind awareness from your network. Relevant content is the best way to remind your network who you are, and what are you good at. Email marketing has an ROI of 3800% – DMA National Client Email Report. Here are 7 reasons why email newsletters are worth implementing to increase user engagement.
WordPress quietly powers almost a third of the internet. They an incredibly unique brand, in that it became the world’s most popular web platform, for both small and large businesses, because of the open source community that contributed to its development. We see tremendous growth in the small business category, and their customer service is world-class.
- Complete Design & Development
- 5 Page Website with Blog signup
- Slider Banner or Video Banner
- 2 Revisions
- Content Management System (wordpress)
- Mobile Responsive
- Google Friendly Sitemap
- Complete Deployment
How Funnels Help B2B Companies Get More Clients?
Our consulting services are designed to help your company develop a marketing strategy that uses the marketing funnel principle. The objective is to use digital marketing ideas to continuously improve your marketing efforts, and filter the buyers from the shoppers as they come to your site.
With a decade designing, updating, and optimizing websites, email newsletters, social media pages, editing video, and producing public events, 1marketingidea provides exclusive insights into how to produce a successful strategic marketing plan that yields results. We specialize in driving traffic through online marketing strategies that increase brand awareness and online sales.
How does a marketing funnel work?
The principle of funneling is old. You use it all the time. Every decision that you make carries a funnel process behind it. In marketing, the activities that surround the funnel can be separated into 3 parts:
- Awareness: Casting the widest net.
- Nurturing: Communicating and guiding users with different levels of interest down the funnel.
- Conversion: Capturing the information of someone who has become interested in doing business with your brand.
What are the Components of a Marketing Funnel?
- Paid advertising. Using Facebook or Google advertising campaigns to feed the top of the funnel.
- Lead magnet “the GIFT.” Relevant content delivered to a captive audience which includes your expertise and introduces your offers. Example: webinars, guides, reports, demo, software download, toolkit.
- Landing pages. They describe the benefits of attending or downloading the examples in #2 above.
- Email automation sequences. For everyone who has signed up to attend or receive your information. Builds momentum, excitement, and keeps the users engaged.
- Webinar production. Slides, handouts, video, audio, technology.
- The Sales Page. This long-form web page details the main offer and/or alternative offers – low, medium, high.
- The content describing your offer.
- A way to take online payments that is integrated with the email marketing and automation platform.
- Analytics integration to ensure tracking of the funnel.
Creative website design and development project pricing depends on how much build up is required, what kind of collateral (images, videos) you may already have, and your timeline – we can finish a site in 3 months. Please fill out the form below to request a call to discuss your project.