What is a Customer Service Revolution?
A revolution starts as a movement by a group of people advocating for change. I’ve been part of the Customer Service Revolution for the better part of a decade and I’m excited to be in Cleveland this week sponsoring this year’s Customer Service Revolution Conference. Companies across industries will gather to become fully immersed in 2 days of education, entertainment, and networking and 1marketingidea will be introducing how to use social media to deliver amazing experiences.
52% of companies say Facebook is the most effective social channel for customer engagement, service and support (SocialMediaToday).
Delivering an Experience using Social Media
Social media is where your customers are spending their time and where they engage and experience your brand. They give you a 5 star review if you blown them away with stellar service or they tell their social network how poorly they were treated. 75% consumers expect a consistent experience wherever they engage be that on your website, social media, mobile or in person (Salesforce). Here are 5 strategies to improve the social media experience you deliver to your customers:
- The right people in the right seats. Positive employees breed enthusiasm and excitement, and choosing the right employee to be the voice of your brand is a key decision. Play to your team’s strengths and let them run the schedule.
- Nevers and Always. Allow them authority over their posting, but have them come up with a list of topics Never to discuss publicly. This builds accountability and guarantees responsible engagement.
- Keep them inspired. Build and rally your team around the right cause, because inspired employees post genuine and emotional content.
- Get in your customer’s shoes. Give your team the resources and training to identify with, and understand the wants, needs, and viewpoints of your social audience.
- Practice makes perfection. Having them engage with your audience frequently builds their confidence to anticipate and manage disputes, and master building, and maintaining relationships.
The Social Media Experience Workshop – San Diego
Companies that thoroughly integrate social media and the customer experience offer vastly superior customer experiences than competitors do. This translates into stronger growth and dominant positions in their markets. This January 9-10, 2019, 1marketingidea brings you The Social Media Experience Workshop in sunny San Diego, California. During this 2 day workshop you’ll learn how to:
- Create deeper and stronger relationships with your customers. Learn and understand the importance of Emotional Intelligence and how to apply it to challenge audience behaviors, increase engagement, and make better-informed marketing decisions.
- Develop and use compelling video content to tell a story. Video on a landing page can increase conversions by 80% or more. Learn how to produce an effective social marketing video to raise awareness, and, ultimately, find more customers.
- Apply our 6-Point Formula to find more customers on social. Learn our method for creating, implementing, and executing your own Facebook Marketing campaigns. This portion of the workshop will empower your company to increase awareness, interest, and improve conversions.
- Improve the effectiveness of your website. 70-80% of people research a company online BEFORE visiting the business or making a purchase with them. Learn tactics you can implement to improve your website user engagement.
Register here or call 619-990-0062 for more information.